Friday, November 30, 2007

Pictures, pictures, pictures

This past weekend I had 2 family photo shoots, two client meetings on Monday and Tuesday and then a mini session with my sister and Luanne Wednesday.


Meanwhile I am trying to fit in being a wife, mom, daughter and friend. It hasn't been going that well. Inevitably something gets neglected and lately its a little bit of everything. I feel like I am only able to give portions of myself to portions of things and people and that bothers me tremendously. So if you are feeling left out, left behind, out of the loop or whatever else you may be experiencing, I apologize.

On the other hand, I have thoroughly enjoyed my sessions and the extra income (and sanity) they provide. I am learning so much about myself: what I am good at and not so good at. I am learning so much about other people: what a variety of personalities and family dynamics there are out there. I love being exposed, challenged and taught through the nuances of everyday life.

If you need Christmas card pictures, senior pictures or just want to play model for a few hours...call me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, it's amazing how much you and Kim look alike in that pic!

bonnie said...

Wonderful Bethany ! You could
try organizing your time by
making a definite time for photography work, a definite time for others and a definite time for family each day. You do have so many talents!

bonnie

Locations of visitors to this page