Thursday, January 10, 2008

How beautiful the feet...

Because I am taking a lot of vitamins during the pregnancy my nails are growing like crazy. Some days I color my finger nails with a black sharpie while others I get girlie and actually use nail polish to beautify my pretty toes. The problem is the only nail polish I own is from a wedding I was in for my best friend back in 2005. Its fushia. I am not a fan of any forms of pink so this takes some real motivation for me to wear. But once in awhile I buck up and paint it on, like today.

But something funny happened while I was painting my toes...my son walked up to me. He asked if I would paint his toes. I thought, "sure why not." Now don't get all crazy on me and think I am trying to emmasculate our son or anything. Its not that different from having your face painted its just that his only nail color option was pink (aka fushia). If I had to wear it, why couldn't he? I put it on him anyway.

Needless to say my husband was not happy. Guess its about time I go out buy some black nail polish in case that happens again eh? It's been removed already but before that happened I had to take a picture-

My what pretty toes you have Jaxon! :) tee hee.

5 comments:

bonnie said...

How about a natural color like
Sally Hansen's Posh Pearl. It is shimmery and not pink. Best of all it will match anything you wear!

Pat Callahan said...

My sons and I are really partial to Electric Blue...

Very cute! I would probably have reacted like Nathan with my first son, but laughed and taken pictures with my second.

Bobby said...

Borderline child abuse if you ask me. You might want to delete this post before CPS gets a glimpse. ;)

I'm with Nathan.

Amanda said...

From a child psychology perspective, it's perfectly fine.

MOM said...

If Jaxon loved it, all is well.

Locations of visitors to this page