Thursday, February 28, 2008

Looking forward


In 4 weeks exactly a baby girl will take her first breath. Her name is Jovie Capri Gaddis. She has been dreamed about, prayed for, and loved on for months now and her arrival is within sight.

In 4 weeks exactly my son will be a big brother. His name is Jaxon Clark Gaddis. The world as he knows it will never be the same and for that I am both mourning and celebrating that reality with him.

In 4 weeks exactly I will be a mother of two. My name is Bethany Ellen Gaddis. I am scared, anxious, fearful and thrilled all at the same time. Never the less looking forward to losing weight again.

In 4 weeks exactly my husband will be the leader of 4. His name is Charles Nathan Gaddis. He is capable, willing, and more than anything, a man worthy of such a calling.

In 4 weeks exactly God is going to rock our little Gaddis boat and we are looking forward to it!

4 comments:

Carly O'Quinn said...

I am thinking and praying for you in your anticipation to add one more to your family.

You look fantastic, by the way!

bonnie said...

Isaiah 41 : 13

Anonymous said...

You are so cute... next time include your beautiful face :)

I hope you catch you on the phone this week.

Lots of love - Mere

Wow - and to think One Day changes everything forever.

April said...

You look so tiny to be 4 weeks away. Enjoy the blessing of your family.

Locations of visitors to this page