Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Support the Cure


Dear Friends and Family,

I’m taking a stand in the fight to end breast cancer forever and invite you to join me. On Saturday, March 15, 2008, I’ll be participating in the Komen Southwest Florida Race for the Cure®, raising much needed funds for breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our local community, as well as support for the national search for a cure. Breast cancer remains the most frequently diagnosed cancer in women, with one-in-eight women confronting the disease in her lifetime. It’s time we put an end to this disease forever. Won’t you join me?

Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.

Thank you so much for your time and support to help save lives today and ultimately, end this disease forever.

To sponsor my participation online, click here.

PERSONAL NOTE: If it comes down to you sponsoring a child through Compassion International or donating towards this, please choose the child. If you can't participate yourself but have been looking for a way to contribute then donate to this. Thanks!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page