Friday, March 07, 2008

After all these years...

Like most women I go through times when I wonder if my husband is still "head over heels" in love with me. Sure we are great together but is he still attracted to me like he was as the flirty college boy I met 9 years ago? Well today I tested it. We were picking up my mom's car from her office and as we parted ways we exchanged the casual married couple kiss meaning "bye, see you back at the house." But then I leaned in for more and placed my hand on his face as I gave him an "I want you" kiss. What was Nathan's response? He giggled! I was thrilled. 'He is still attracted to me' was the instant message sent to my heart. If I can still make my husband giggle when I kiss him passionately, after all these years, then I know we are more in love than ever before. That flirty college boy is still in there and that seductive college girl still holds the power to bringing that out when necessary! I needed that reminder today, and I am so thankful for it!

How are some ways you know that you and your spouse are still attracted to each other?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page