Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm back!

Ok so this is my first post since the day I went into the hospital. Nathan did a great job keeping you in the loop on everything so THANKS BABE!

It's weird to think that now I am a mother of 2. CRAZY! So far its been both difficult and wonderful at times. Balancing time between the kids has been hard but Jaxon is blessed to have so many family members around him to keep him entertained and a daddy who seems to have stepped into the "super man" role for all of us and has kept things running smoothly. I love that man! Being that I had a C-section I am not physically able to completely return to "normal" in our life but I am doing my best to play off the amount of pain I can be in at times. I had some discouragement with the whole feeding thing while at the hospital and that carried over into today but this evening I was encouraged again and things are falling into place. Wahoo!

Anyway, thank you for all of your love and support! It has been so powerful to know we have you out there praying for us during all of this! Also thanks to the people on the docket to bring us meals. It is such a relief to not have to worry about that for the time being.

So as far as frequent blogging goes, I will be in and out but stay tuned for the mommy version of our updates. Meanwhile, Nathan has been creating some pretty touching videos capturing our life these past few days. Go check it out!

3 comments:

bonnie said...

You are doing well Bethany...
Try not to get discouraged.
Take a moment to relax and
everything will be fine....

bobby said...

Congrats!

Lady-in-the-Making said...

Bethany! I'm "the Bass Player's wife" from the band at church. I was so glad to see that you are home. I promise it will settle down to a routine. I'm so sorry you're in pain, Honey. My blog is at http://femininityrevisited.blogspot.com. PLEASE, PLEASE email me (my email address is on that page) if we can do anything for you. Love you!

Mr. & Mrs. F

Locations of visitors to this page