Thursday, March 06, 2008

Its all coming together

I have had several requests to see our nursery so if you don't care, move on. For the rest of you, here it is! It has really come together in the last few weeks so I think I am ready to virtually show it off now. Of course there are still some things that will be added (ie curtains) but we are closer than ever to having it completed. Here is Jovie's room at a glance.

We received the rug today on our doorstep- I have no idea who sent it so if you are reading this...THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS BEAUTIFUL! Also, please admit to it- I want to be sure and Thank you personally.

I hope she like purple. 3 more weeks and counting...

5 comments:

Pat Callahan said...

Beautiful - love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! It looks SO good- can't wait to see it and her in person soon!

Bethany Roe

bonnie said...

You have really done a wonderful
thing, designing the colors to
bring them all together!
I love it!

Cherie <> said...

I love it! Jovie will love it too because it came from her mommy's heart and hard work :)! Purple and green will probably end up being her favorite colors! :)

The good part about it is she really won't have an opinion of her room for a few years :).

Greta said...

Beautiful room, You are going to love having a girl. I know I love having one of each. So Fun!!

Locations of visitors to this page