Saturday, March 08, 2008

Today's Lesson

While the rest of you are trying to find your cars underneath the piles of snow you got last night/today, us Floridians are trying to walk to our car door without being blown down the street by the massive wind gusts. I'm not complaining mind you, I am just setting the weather pattern for the following lesson I learned today.

Being that I am not a male, I hardly go to the bathroom outdoors (unless camping). So the fact that this lesson has been around a while and may not be new to some of you, male, Perspective readers, is irrelevant.

Anyway, I took my dog out today for his usual potty break and learned well the lesson: Never pee into the wind. It was so nasty getting saturated by my dog's urine even though I was standing several feet away. Gross. All that to say: this is a good word of advice! It has been tested and proves true yet again by Bailey Boo and I.

Hope my humiliation makes you smile today!

2 comments:

April said...

Hi Bethany,
That made me lol. I was reading one of my friends blogs about a book called "There Is No Me Without You" by Melissa Fay Greene and I thought of you. I know this is about orphans in Ethiopia not Uganda, but thought you might be interested. You can visit her blog if you wish.
http://oatsvallteam.blogspot.com/

April said...

Sorry a little correction to what made me lol ... the pee story not the book. :-)

Locations of visitors to this page