Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Week

Well I have a tradition when it is someone's birthday in my immediate family. Its called birthday week. All it means is that everyday for the week leading up to a person's birthday I do something special for them. It doesn't have to be huge just a little treat to remind them and yourself of what is coming.

Well my birthday is next Monday. I hadn't really been thinking about it much but my lovely husband reminded me when he brought a decaf white chocolate mocha from Starbucks to me at my chiropractor's office Monday morning. Tuesday I got 2 hours off (away from the kids) as well as a love note written on my bathroom mirror. Wednesday my mom treated me to dinner and dessert at La Playa.

I love me some birthday week.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My birthday is November 4 and I try to convince people to start celebrating it October 4 (a whole birthday MONTH), but no one ever does. Boo.

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday!!

Random: Do you have a website for your photos?? and if you do, could you please tell me what it is!!

Bethany Gaddis said...

I have one for my mini company you can look at. You can go to www.perspectivephotography.net to view it! Let me know what you think!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks!

Locations of visitors to this page