Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How are you?

I have been asked a lot for an update on my hospital adventure and how things are feeling now. Truth be told, not much better, it really depends on the day. In my last post I told you it was a bacteria but I came to find out it is has more to do with my C-section surgery. During my last check up they said that I had some "soocher" (sp?) that won't dissolve for another 2 months that could be pulling on my incisions. Then I talked to a friend of mine and learned it could be more permanent than that. Apparently she has been in and out of the hospital for 2 years complaining of the same pain. Every time she was diagnosed with something different- appendix, hernia, etc. Recently she came to learn that one of her nerves was sewn into an incision and unless she wanted to have another surgery to correct it, she would have to live with that pain. We have the same doctor so it is possible that I may have had the same thing happen to me. I pray not but only time will tell. While the bacteria was still present, it is not the cause of my pain. I just hope I can manage to get out of bed without wincing or crying for the rest of my life. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

MOM said...

That's downright terrible. I would think the Dr. would be responsible for correcting his own mistakes.......... You do not want to have this the rest of your life. Enough things go wrong on their own!!

Locations of visitors to this page