Sunday, June 22, 2008

He's a little bit country

I made the mistake one day while on a walk with my kids when I let Jaxon go to the bathroom behind a tree since he couldn't hold it until we got back home. At the time I thought this would be a useful trait for when we go camping (something Nathan I love and will surely do with the kids someday). But now I realize that I may have unleashed the trashier side of my little boy. Since that day I have heard that he has pee'd in many friend's well maicured yards and just while we have been in Phoenix he has gone twice in the back yard. He has no shame because he prefers to leave his underwear off after he goes to the bathroom (whether indoors or out) which has resulted in some awkward encounters with his friends (mostly girls). No going back now I guess.

3 comments:

Paul J. said...

Here in Dalton, Georgia, there's a long and rich tradition of small boys watering the grass.
I have a brother-in-law that told his grandson that it helps flowers grow yellower.

Amanda said...

All the little boys I know went through this. I don't know if there's any stopping it!

MOM said...

Don't you love how fresh and honest children are? As adults we have all the shoulds pounded into our behavior .... Bless him, he is so adorable. And with him playing in his pool he washed the grass off anyway :) I miss him being here

Locations of visitors to this page