Friday, June 20, 2008

I heart IKEA

I have never been to an IKEA store before but from what I have seen of their stuff, I liked it. I had heard they were pretty cheap too. So when my mom told me there was an IKEA store here I jumped at the chance to check it out. Let's just say....amazing! I was so overwhelmed at the stylish furniture and the low cost of everything. However, it was sad that I couldn't buy anything that I couldn't fly home with in my suitcase. I saw so many art pieces and toys and ... and... and... a lot of stuff I wanted and could actually afford- now when does that happen? Anyway I covet Phoenix (and other cities with a store) residents and the ability they have to decorate so stylishly and not bust their budgets. If you have one in your town you should be taking advantage of it...please... shop in honor of those of us who don't have the option.

4 comments:

Greta said...

Orlando has one, Tampa is getting one next year

Kristine said...

And you can buy online! I love IKEA - best place to decorate my place when I was a poor college student!

Greta said...

Silly me, I forgot Sunrise FL! It is the closet one to you. Straight across on 75. It is less than 100 miles! Camdyn absolutely loves the little playground. They watch while you shop (their security is like Fort Knox)Might make for a fun day trip!

The Patterson Family said...

I'm with you Bethany...never been but really interested in going. I'm up for a trip to the other coast if you are!

Locations of visitors to this page