Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Date Night

Usually Nathan and I only get to go on dates sporadically but the pastor's wives have stepped up and blessed us with not one but two nights in two weeks to go out alone (THANK YOU HEAD's and HOWARD's)!! So Nathan and I decided he would plan one and I would plan the other. Last week Nathan planned for us to go to dinner at Kona Grill and then we went to see the new Batman movie. This week I planned for us to go to a place called King Richard's where we played put put (I beat him by 4 shots), did the batting cages (he did 60mph while I did 15mph with huge softballs) and to top it all off, a little skee ball. Little did we know that King Richard's had some religious affiliation too- A one stop shop for Redemption right inside their arcade doors. (Ok so this is really where you get lame plastic toys in exchange for game tickets but I thought the sign was funny.)

Then we had dinner and dessert at Uno Chicago's.And what FL night would be complete without some alligators?
What did you do on your last date night? Share your creative/fun/ crazy date night stories with me in the comments section!

2 comments:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

What date night? lol...I wish we had those! And we don't have any kids yet...I know we're sad and boring :)

Amanda said...

If we do go out, we usually just sit at Border's and drink coffee, reading as much as we can for as long as three hours at a time or go out for ice cream. Because that hardly costs any money.

Locations of visitors to this page