Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Intermisison

This week I am a volunteer for a program our music and creative ministries team has come up with called "Intermission." Its a drama camp complete with music, choreography and acting. It starts at 8am and goes until 4pm with two sessions split between the younger kids (6 years-4th grade) and the older (5th-12th). I am directing the older kids. So far its been great! The pressure is on though. We have a musical to perform by Friday night. I will let you know how it goes.

3 comments:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

Is the musical open to the public or just for family?

Bethany Gaddis said...

Nope its open to anyone! Come on Friday night at 7pm.

Amanda said...

Oooh good to know. I guess I missed that in the bulletin.

Locations of visitors to this page