Thursday, July 24, 2008

Uganda is now open

As most of you know, Nathan and I are going to adopt from Africa. Yes, I know we just had a little one but the process can take a year or more so why not get started on the paperwork? Anyway, a friend of my mom's sent me a link to the adoption agency she uses. Apparently they are able to connect families in the US with orphans in Uganda!!! That is the country we went to a few years ago and fell in love with the people. Prior to this, the only international adoption available in Africa was through Ethiopia. Anyway, I am thrilled and anxious to get the process started.

Check out the adoption agency HERE!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! That is very, very good news. Will you start a fund that your friends and family can contribute to?

Bethany Gaddis said...

Oh yes. I will be hitting all of you up as soon as we need to. I have some saved already- enough for the application.

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

That's awesome! My Grandpa used to go to Uganda every summer to help teach at a Seminary there. I've always wanted to go but never had the opportunity come up. My sister has been to Kenya with the IMB as well. I am so excited for you!

bonnie said...

Ditto !

MOM said...

I think we need to go over there next year and check it out, don't you????

Locations of visitors to this page