Thursday, August 07, 2008

Better than Bounty

This afternoon I was sitting in a chair in my room doing what nursing mothers do, via a machine, when I knocked over my cup of iced tea all over the floor. I couldn't get up and get anything so I needed to improvise. I looked around for anything I could use to try and sop up the liquid before it set in and stained my carpet. Nothing. So I reached over and grabbed the nursing pads I had in my bra and I threw them on top of the spill. In seconds it soaked in and the tea was gone. Not a mark on the carpet. I laughed for quite awhile and knew I had to share the story with you guys!

PS If you don't know what a nursing pad is...ask your wife...or google it.

5 comments:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

That just made me crack up laughing!!! You are too funny! But that was super creative :).

whittakerwoman said...

Now you are bloggin my style! Love it. H

MOM said...

surprised you didn't grab maxi pads......... ingenious!

Amanda said...

I should tell John to carry some nursing pads with him ALL the time as he is slowly ruining our carpet with everything under the sun.

Crystal said...

I have done that!!! I have an eight month old that I am nursing currently and I use them for many things : ) God Bless you!

Locations of visitors to this page