Thursday, August 21, 2008

Civil Forum

My sis in law, Becky, sent me a link to the Civil Forum Rick Warren did at Saddleback with the presidential candidates Obama and McCain.

How refreshing! I consider myself the average voter and I get so bored with all the political mumbo-jumbo during an election season. This was such a laid back, casual but informative way to see the candidates and where they stand on issues that matter to me. Both sides are represented in a way that is fair and honest. I love the faith element infused into the whole thing as well.

So if you are like me and haven't been able to figure out who to vote for b/c of all the hype and not enough palitable information, this will certainly help.

If you haven't registered to vote yet, YOU NEED TO! Go here and get connected.

Also, Im just curious and this poll is anonymous so let me ask...

At this stage in the game who will you vote for?
Barak Obama
John McCain
Other
Not going to vote
pollcode.com free polls

2 comments:

Joy said...

Wow that was very helpful. thanks for posting this.

El Grindio said...

Perhaps you might want to mention that McCain was in a limo en route to the forum and thus able to hear the questions asked to Obama first.

Locations of visitors to this page