Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Gigi made me do it

I came across some pictures on my point and shoot that I had forgotten about. Here is one of them:
Look what my mom (Gigi) did to my baby girl while she was visiting.

Down side: She looks like someone in a Jane Fonda work out video from the 80's!

Plus side: No one had to ask me whether she was a girl or a boy all day!

I saw some pictures on my mom's camera of Jax with some bow wearing of his own I didn't know about either. Guess she had a good time playing dress up with the kids.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Personally I think it looks pretty cute on her.

The Herrenbrucks said...

I think she looks precious!!!!! She's such a little doll and SO happy!

Amanda said...

I'm going to put those dumb little bows on Maryn all the time so no one gets confused! My poor little girl. We're all about image in the Erdman household, you know.
;-) That bow looks more comfortable than the ones I have, though. I'm looking for the bows that you actually glue on their head. Where can I find those? Beauty is pain...

My child psychology professor would hate me right now.

Locations of visitors to this page