Monday, September 22, 2008

Knick Knacks

- We took this picture last week on my computer and I think its cute.- If I have to watch the Imagination Movers episode called "Sneeze and Thank You" one more time I think I might scream. Curse you DVR.
- I would like to take a deep breath without coughing.
- I have made dinner every night that we have been home for the last 2 weeks! I even went to the grocery store with a menu in mind-yeah me!
- By cutting into my cold sore I think I may have caused another one. I know I made it look worse now that its all scabby and all.
- Planning to put on my first themed family night tomorrow. Should be fun! Look for pictures on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

Love the picture, so cute! Themed family night sounds fun, can't wait to see pictures.

whittakerwoman said...

I think it is a cute picture too... You look hot! H

Locations of visitors to this page