Saturday, September 20, 2008

The sick cycle

A few weeks ago Jaxon came down with a cough which turned out to be a slight case of pneumonia. I kept him home from school, church and friends for over a week. Then I started to feel under the weather. I ended up having a 101 degree fever with a severe throat infection followed by a cold soar. I am still in recovery. (Notice I didn't mention any time off for me...no sick days for mommy's). Now Nathan is feeling like the sick truck has hit him. Not sure what he has but the DRs office isn't open until Monday so he will have to wait for his diagnosis.

Please pray for all of us as we are on the mend and pray that sweet Jovie's little immune system will fight against all the germs we keep throwing her way.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I wish I could be there to help out. Germs do make their way through the family. This is Jaxon's first real exposure to classrooms of other children who tend to be carriers of all sorts of things and he brings them home to share with you. Keep up the healthy vitamins and juices and ride it out. Kinda hard not to be around Jovie, too, since you have to hold her & feed her. Well, lots of handwashing! LOVE YOU GUYS.

Amanda said...

You can send Jovie to us because apparently OUR baby is not coming!

:-(

Locations of visitors to this page