Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Slim down

Well I have managed to lose 2 more pounds. Again, I can only attribute it to breast feeding because its not like I am dieting or exercising more.

Oh wait...I was sick this week...maybe that helped. Ha! That must be it.

I forgot to have on my list last time that I was trying to get rid of Starbucks in my diet too but subconsciously I left it out....maybe b/c it has been IMPOSSIBLE to do. What is in that stuff that makes me go back over and over again!?!? And now they are putting one in less than a mile from my house...not good. Oh yeah this is about weight loss, not Starbucks.

So I am now 5lbs away from my goal weight. It doesn't look the way I would like it to look but I can't get picky....or can I?

Keep you posted.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know this sounds really dorky, but since being pregnant, I've really tried to get more of the food groups. And I find that when I do this trick, I feel more satisfied and more successful.

I take one of those little kids' plates with the four sections and make sure I have all four food groups. For example, a lot of times I realize I don't have a protein or a dairy and I end up putting cottage cheese in the last section. Not like I need a special plate to figure that out, but for some reason it helps.

I think it also helps because I don't end up just eating things straight from the containers! Always a bad idea...

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

I admire your determination. I wish I could self-motivate! Congratulations on making it this far, I know you could lose those last 5 lbs. But for the record you look amazing now!

Locations of visitors to this page