Friday, September 26, 2008

Welcome Maryn!!!

Its been baby month in my world. My friend Erin had her baby "Hope" a few weeks ago, another friend Stacie had her daughter "London" Wednesday night and at 3am today my friend Amanda had her little girl "Maryn." Without going into too much detail, her mom Amanda is my hero. She was in labor all day yesterday at the Birthing Center. Doing it all naturally with breathing as her epidural. Eventually the risk became too high and Maryn wasn't coming so she and her husband John drove across the street to the hospital and had to have a C-section. Here is the beautiful result!Weighing in at 8lbs 9oz (2 weeks late mind you) Meet the new girl in town.

3 comments:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

omg she is beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her!

The Herrenbrucks said...

LOOK AT HER! What a precious girl. Wow, big girl! I can't imagine Amanda going through all of that. Holy cow - WAY TO GO for her!

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

I hear you're in charge of meals for them. Do you have any days open? Let me know, we would love to take them dinner one night.

Locations of visitors to this page