Friday, October 24, 2008

Looking familiar

After 3 weeks of fighting with Jovie about cereal (she doesn't like it) my pediatrician recommended just moving ahead and trying veggies. So we started with Spinach. She loved it! Of course I remembered to take a picture of her first food endeavour. Funny thing was that after I took it,and looked at it to make sure it turned out ok, it reminded me of another picture. I started searching through Jaxon's baby book and I found it!
Amazing! Same bib, same chair, same food...how fun!

FYI since then, Jovie has tried carrots and loves those too! She loves real food!

1 comment:

bonnie said...

How about "Milk Toast" instead of cereal?
Toast a piece of bread lightly.
Cut off crusts and put in bowl.
Sprinkle a little cinnamon on it.
Warm 1/2 cup of milk.
Pour over toast and let soak a few minutes. It will be soft and mushy with a little taste. You can even add scrambled eggs later.

Locations of visitors to this page