Monday, October 06, 2008

That's my kind of party

Nathan and I were able to attend a "family" dinner in honor of Brooklyn Crawford's 10th birthday last night. The food was delicious and the company even better. As the evening was winding down they did some singing and some cake eating and it seemed like it was all coming to a close.

That was until I heard Brooklyn ask softly, "Can I mom?" To which her mom, Tara, replied "no Brooklyn you already took a bath." That perked my interest so I asked Brooklyn, "What do you want to do?" She said rebelliously, "Put my face in the cake." That's all I needed to hear and I was all about it. So I recruited Nathan and we both started begging Tara to let her do it and without really waiting for a reply we tied her hair back and put a different shirt over her pjs and we were ready to go. I took video while Nathan assisted... that means he pushed her face in as far as it would go. Here is the result!
"This is what happens when you are friends with the Gaddis's" - Tara Crawford

I consider that a compliment! Happy Birthday sweet Brooklyn!

1 comment:

MOM said...

was it an ice cream cake? WHERE did she get the idea or should I say WHO???? What fun! and Happy birthday sweet Brooklyn

Locations of visitors to this page