Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Going backwards

Im not a techie. The fact that I have a Macbook amazes me! So when it comes to cell phones, I don't really care what I have. If it were up to me, I would still have a black and white screen phone. But luckily my husband is very technical and he keeps me up to date. When he bought his Iphone he handed down to me a TREO. It was cool but I didn't know how to use it and all the extras just got in my way. I was so grateful then when Nathan's uncle Phil (who works for Sprint) offered me a demo phone he had called a RANT. It had the applications I use (phone, text and camera) so I was set. I switched over today and so far...so good.

4 comments:

MOM said...

I hear ya! All the doodads confuse me .... It's a PHONE for pete's sake!!

Teri said...

My mom works for Sprint too and she just got me a rant a few weeks ago! I really like it a lot so far. Although, you can't really complain when you're mommy pays your bill for you. :) I'm with you as far as the techie stuff. I like the computer and know how to do Microsoft Office stuff, but that's about it. I've found that the Rant is super easy to use, though and I especially love the sliding keyboard feature.

Have a great Thanksgiving, Bethany! :)

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

I know what you mean! I know my way around a computer pretty well, but other than that the most technology I can handle is the TV, DVD Player, or a camera. lol Although I did just learn the Wii-pretty simple. My cell can double as a music player, but I hate going through the trouble of transferring files and all that. Oh and it has this wheel thing like the iPod that drives me nuts because it doesn't always work. It's hard to just send a simple text message!

Anyways, enough ranting :). Happy Thanksgiving!

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

By the way, there was no pun intended there. lol...I just realized that there could've been though! :)

Locations of visitors to this page