Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by my friend Jennifer! I'm supposed to share the following information with you guys about my husband. Here it goes:

1. Where did you meet? We met for the first time at a home concert for a gospel choir I was in during college at Belmont University. Nathan came up to me and said, "looked like you were having fun up there." To which I said, "Yeah I was" and continued walking past. I didn't recall that meeting until much later so my version is that we met through a mutual friend when we all went out for a milkshake.

2. How long did you date? Which time? We dated twice. First time we dated for 6 months. Second time we dated for 7 months before we were engaged (for 9 more months)

3. How long have you been married? in FEB it will be 6 years

4. What does he say that surprises you? I love you- I will never get tired of hearing it either.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? his butt! I love it! Also the crinkle in his nose when he REALLY smiles or laughs.

6. What is your favorite quality of his? his humor and playfulness.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? We call each other Keiki (it means "baby" in Hawaiian) otherwise, baby or babe.

8. What is his favorite color? If I go by what he wears...either yellow or black.

9. What is his favorite food? his mom's lasagna and a lot of the stuff he can't have now that he found out he is allergic to eggs and dairy products including my chocolate chip cookies.

10. What is his favorite sport? To play: frisbee, basketball and tennis. Watch: football.

11. When and where did you first kiss? On his couch in his college apartment. He wanted a "sample" of what it would be like to kiss me. I was a sucker.

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? play. laugh. be.

13. Do you have any children? 2- Jaxon is 3 and Jovie is 7 months

14. Does he have a hidden talent? yep but if I tell you it won't be hidden any longer.

15. How old is he? 30

16. Who said, "I love you" first? He did. We had been dating a couple of weeks. I said it a few hours later.

17. What is his favorite type of music? Pop and worship music

18. What do you admire most about him? his heart for worship

19. Do you think he will read this? Yes.

Ok, so now I am tagging my friends Becky, Jen (Kay Kay) and Carly. You're IT! Can't wait to read all about your sweeties!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page