Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Write Love on Her Arms

A few weeks ago I got this note from one of the organizations I truly believe is making a difference called TO WRITE LOVE ON HER ARMS.

"On November 13 write LOVE on your arm in big letters. Be creative. Spread the word. This is for all the survivors and all the innocent. All of the people who are hurting and who think that suicide is the only way they can turn."

That is just what I did. (Not that many people above the age of 3 see my arm during a given day but it has reminded me.)

This organization ministers to people of all ages struggling with depression and cutting themselves to relocate the pain. Its more common than you might think. Trust me, I work with teenagers. I pray that more people will come to see that life is worth the struggle through the workings and love of this amazing group.

Tell others! Go Here TWLOHA (To Write Love on Her Arms).

1 comment:

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

My Aunt just recently attempted suicide. She had OD'd before several times, but this time she shot herself. By the grace of God she is still alive and well and my prayer is that my family will be able to witness to her and lead her to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Will you pray with us?

Locations of visitors to this page