Monday, December 15, 2008

Cover your eyes

SO I caught whatever Jaxon had but decided to take it to the extreme. While he had a stuffy nose, pressure in his head and some goop in his eyes my body wanted to go one step further. I have the nasal pressure. I have the head and body aches. I have the goop in the eyes x1000- to points I can't see. I added some throwing up and gagging but I also have this.
I went to the DR today and they said that there is so much pressure in my head that the blood vessels around my eyes are busting. Its like an "eye bruise" she explained. So while people look at me like Im hungover I am trying to hold back screaming in pain from what it feels like to be in this head Im carrying around all day.

Thank God my mommy is here!

5 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

Oh... wow! I hope you feel better soon! H

Brian and Cherie Landowski said...

Oh my goodness! That is scary. lol...Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your time with your mom!

The Herrenbrucks said...

you poor thing. i really hope you feel better soon.... at least your mom is here, like you said!!! thank the LORD for Moms!!!

Nathan said...

I am not going to lie, when she showed this to me the first time, I almost puked...seriously. I've never seen anything like that, except in movies that have people becoming zombies or something like that.

brock gill said...

that is gonna leave a mark.

i am so sorry this is happening. i wish i could make it all go away.

by the way, are you a vampire?
i just saw twilight.

get well

Locations of visitors to this page