Friday, January 16, 2009

"Love" and I quote...

I got this cool sign at Pier1 a long time ago and hung it in our room. The wall it hangs on is gigantic so I kept trying to find something to fill it in a little more but I wasn't ever satisfied. Then I decided to write 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 underneath the LOVE sign. Then Nathan added a quote above it about love. So we decided to start covering the wall with LOVE quotes and verses.

Here are some I am looking to add in the next few days:

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.

Love is friendship set on fire.

If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever

Love is a dream that comes alive when we meet

Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.

Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

All love is sweet, given or returned

Do you have any favorite quotes that include the word LOVE?
Please share them in the comments section- it might be added to the wall!

1 comment:

bonnie said...

Love is created from little things, of which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart.

Locations of visitors to this page