Thursday, January 22, 2009

IM GOING TO BE ON ELLEN

Hey gang! I just got the call... I have tickets to be in the ELLEN show audience on February 17th!!! I sent in my request weeks ago in attempt of having something to give my sister for her 40th birthday (later that month). When I saw the "no more tickets available" notice online on the date I applied for I was sad. But then, today they called! Apparently I am one of the reasons they don't have tickets left. So it looks like my sis, Luanne, my mom and I are going to the Ellen show. My stomach has butterflies!! Im so excited! When I told my sis she started to cry. Not sure if I will be able to top this bday gift. Oh well, its worth it!

4 comments:

MOM said...

WOW _ I'm going to be on ELLEN that day too! I'll look for you :) WAHOO

The Herrenbrucks said...

that's going to be so much fun!

Amanda said...

That's crazy!!! Are you going to say you'll play those "stupid" games she always has? Like that donut one.

Bethany Gaddis said...

Heck yes! I will offer myself up for all of it!

Locations of visitors to this page