Friday, January 09, 2009

Jaxon on Ellen?

Im a huge fan of the Ellen DeGeneres show. I DVR it everyday. So during the kid's naps yesterday I was watching Thursday's episode when I heard Ellen request videos to be sent in of your kids watching her show. I remembered that I had taken one of Jaxon a few months ago so I submitted it. Thought I'd share it with you too.



In case you don't watch it, everyday Ellen dances through the audience toward her chair on stage, then straddles a coffee table and then holds herself over the chair for a few seconds before plopping down in it. Without Jaxon knowing it, I snagged my camera when I saw him setting up his chair b/c I assumed he was about to follow along with her. This is what I caught! Precious! I hope they see it b/c I know that if they do, they won't be able to help but talk about it. Right!? Plus, it only adds humor when you see that his underwear is on backwards as well. That's my boy.

4 comments:

The Herrenbrucks said...

okay, THAT is hilarious. IF they see that, he will absolutely get on. I mean, soooo super funny. And the thing is, it wasn't scripted! I, too, am a huge Ellen Show fan.

Amanda said...

I just love to watch the beginning of the show. That alone is the best! I hope my mom sees this post. She will love it.

MOM said...

I noticed right away the underwear being on backwards - that's my boy! He is so adorable.

tyler said...

That's pretty dang funny. The backwards undies are just the icing on the cake. You should win no problem.

Locations of visitors to this page