Monday, January 26, 2009

What do you see?

My son was drawing on his easel the other day. When he yelled, "mommy look!" I turned around to see this. I said, "Oh Jaxon its beautiful," all the while chalking it up to another scribble from my 3 almost 4 year old until he said this: "It's God." I was touched, "Really? It's God? Very cool!" But he wasn't finished explaining, "Mommy it's God like on Prince of Egypt." Then it clicked. This was his re-creation of the burning bush scene in Prince of Egpyt. All of a sudden the picture made sense, not because it didn't before, Lord knows it did for Jaxon whether I understood it at first glance or not. But now I saw what he was seeing and let me tell you folks-it was beautiful!!

3 comments:

erikbledsoe said...

Absolutely incredible.

The Herrenbrucks said...

that is precious.

B said...

Gotta save this one! You can always look back and tell him the story behind the picture!

Locations of visitors to this page