Sunday, February 15, 2009

Trip to Cali day #1- DAD

I know I'm behind on my Cali trip updates but that's because I'm too busy enjoying the moments. On Thursday when I arrived it was all about my dad. He picked me up at the airport and we went to lunch at a sandwich and soup shop called SPECIALTIES. It was delicious. I had a Mediterranean sandwich on foccacia bread-YUM! Then we got a cookie at Starbucks and met some people at my dad's office before heading to San Francisco. I had to get my bridge view while I was here. There us something about that city that invigorates me. So we took some shots at the bridge then drove around for awhile. We stopped at a Babys R Us to get a shower gift for my sister and then grabbed dinner at Cheescake Factory. Then he brought me over the hill to Scotts Valley (Santa Cruz) where my sis lives.

All in all it was a great day! I love my dad so it was good to hang out with him while Im here.

Next up: I will introduce Jordan. My sister is in the process of adopting him so right now he is my foster nephew but hopefully on FEB 24th we will get the news that he is officially part of our family.

1 comment:

DAD said...

Beth,

Great pic. Who is that great lookin guy in the Foster-Grants?

Good time with you, not enough time.

Love,
DAD

Locations of visitors to this page