Monday, February 02, 2009

What does your Ipod say about you?

Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

1. What's my mood like right now?
Divine Intervention - Taking Back Sunday

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Last of days- A Fine Frenzy

3. What kind of person am I?
I don't ever give up- Pattie Griffin

4. Am I loved?
Truly, Madly, Deeply- Ray LaMontagne

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
River Road- Nancy Wilson

6. What should I do with my life?
Don't go away- Leeland

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Delicate- Damien Rice

8. What is my best quality?
The way I am- Ingrid Michaelson

9. How does my social life look?
Hosea's Wife- Brooke Fraser

10. What's the meaning of life?
Forgiveness- Pattie Griffin

11. What do people think of me?
You could be happy- Snow Patrol

12. How crazy am I?
Please don't leave me- P!nk

13. Where will I be a year from now?
We could run away- Needtobreathe

14. What is my fondest wish?
Coffee and Cigarettes- Augustana

15. How did my parents meet?
Closer to fine- Indigo Girls

16. What will I dream about tonight?
Noticed- Mute Math

17. What should I be working on right now?
The little things- Colbie Caillat

18. What's my roommate up to currently?
Up against (blackout) - Taking back Sunday

19. What did I do last weekend?
Spitting Games-Snow Patrol

20. Describe me.

Sweet Sweet Baby- Michelle Featherstone

21. What does my music player think of me?
Trouble- Ray LaMontagne

HT: BETHANY ROE

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page