Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tomorrow Night- be there

For the first time ever I participated in an art show called EVENING OF THE ARTS last year. I felt so out of my league. Yet for some reason they invited me back again this year. The event is on Thursday night (April 2nd) from 6-9pm at First Baptist Church Naples in the Commons.

I hope to make a lot more sales this time around ( I sold one print last year). I promise you that I am not just trying to make $ for selfish gain. All sales and/or orders of prints made during this event will be going directly into our adoption fund. We have done a few small things over the years to get something started and as it stands now we have $500 toward a $28,000 endeavour. While there will be a formal auction and fundraising dinner for our adoption later in the year, this is a step toward getting the process started and the word out. Plus you will get to see a ton of amazing artists and their work at the same time. Please stop by and tell your friends, neighbors and family to stop by as well. See you then!

PS this is not an April Fool's joke

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page