Monday, May 04, 2009

Crafty

One of the best parts of having Jaxon in school is all of the crafts he comes home with. What started out as squiggly lines of glue with glitter sprinkled over top has evolved to this:
Apparently he is studying sea animals in class b/c my fridge was covered with his creations when I got home from the cruise. The octopus is my personal favorite.
But my awe of the creativity of teachers was topped when Jaxon came out of class holding this today:
Can you guess what it is?
Its a sea urchin. I was immediately instructed by Jaxon that I had to be careful with him b/c he is alive. I was so impressed. What a great idea!

The hard part about this is finding a place to put/keep all this great stuff???

1 comment:

The Herrenbrucks said...

that is awesome! that pre school curriculum is TOP NOTCH i am a huge fan! i can't wait for hopie to go :) well, i can wait. you know what i mean. :) way to go jax - you are SO SUPER SMART :) no, really, he is.

Locations of visitors to this page